We always want peace and balance in our mind and body.The only way we can achieve this is through detoxification i.e removing toxins from body.As you move forward in life, your body accumulates some toxins that are slowly formed. These toxins have some devastating health effects.They have some negative effect on the clarity of our mind and this also reduces our energy level.When you detoxify, it will help you deal with all these negative symptoms.
There are various ways that one can detoxify his or her body system.It is very important for you to do deep research, which is perfect for you.One of the safest ways you can detoxify the body is by consuming a whole fruit which is a plant-based diet.In fact, consume more vegetables and reduce animal products as well as processed foods. A lot of fruits and vegetables contain some nutrients as well as micronutrients that allow the body to naturally cleanse itself.As a matter of fact, consumption of raw fruits and vegetables should be encouraged to achieve maximum cleaning benefits.However,one of the most effective ways to detox the body is through juice cleansing.
Juice cleanses are excellent because they cause the body to absorb nutrients faster and more efficiently, due to the fact that most of the fiber is removed.If you consider it after eating something,then your body naturally tends to eliminate fiber.To get maximum results, try to consume juice made from fresh organic products.
How Detox Yoga Helps Facilitate Cleansing
Most vigorous forms of exercise help to stimulate all three systems of elimination to some extent, helping to cleanse the body as well as detox.Yoga and its focus is on organizing every part of the body as well as systematically spreading,especially being well suited to keeping the body’s waste removal channels in a state that it can function properly.
In a well-rounded yoga practice, every part of your body is involved.This is because you have to push, pull, jerk your body, as well as bend your body. This will help speed up the removal of waste products such as; Carbon dioxide,lactic acid as well as lymphatic fluid gets buried in the deep tissues and ends of the body that cannot even jog or ride a bike.
Detoxification best trick and measure
Pranayama is the source of freshness in yoga
Pranayama is made up of two words – ‘Pran’ and ‘Ayam’. ‘Prana’ means life or age and ‘ayam’ means length. So Pranayama simply indicates long life. The yogic practice that increases the duration of life is called Yogic Pranayama. According to Maharishi Patanjali, “Pranayama is the ability to control Prana”.
Prana is the power of consciousness which is present in the entire universe including the human body.Prana controls the brain and senses.According to Ayurveda,Prana is different from Vayu. It is the prana that carries the air into the body through the “panch prana”.
Prana: Prana carries air from mouth to nasal to heart. This causes breathing.
Saman: It carries air from the heart to the navel and performs subtle activities.
Apan: It moves air from the navel to the feet and performs the function of urination and excretion.
Udaan: It carries air from the throat towards the head and keeps it in an upright position.
Vyan: It is present throughout the body.
Pran does his work in a sequence as shown:
- Rechak: to exhale breath
- Poorak: to breathe in
- Kumbhak: Hold the breath
- Bahay Kumbhak: To Breathe And Stop
- External Kumbhak: exhaling and stopping breath
- Kaivalya Kumbhak: Just to stop the breath (whatever it is)
Yogic Pranayama: The continuous practice of pranayama by yogis is called yogic pranayama.
Preparation before doing yoga pranayama:
- Yogic “Shat Kriya”
- Follow celibacy
- Perfection in yoga pranayama
- Concentration of mind
- The ratio of poor, kumbhak and laxative should be 1: 4: 2 and for beginners it should be 1: 2: 2.
- Pranayama should be accompanied by all three ‘bandhs’ wherever applicable.
- The purak and Rechak should be accompanied by a mool bandh and udyan bandh.
- Mool Bandh and Jalandhar should be with Kumbhak.
- Meditation and Mantra with Pranayama
- Poorak should be done twice of Rechak
- Pranayama can be done three times a day in the evening, morning and afternoon.
- If one does not have the proper knowledge to do yoga pranayama, one should do so under expert guidance.
Method of doing yogic pranayama:
- Sit in Padmasana. Exhale as much as you can. It is known as Rechak.
- Now pull the genitalia and prevent air from entering.Keep this condition up to the threshold.It is called “Bahya Kumbhak”.
- Now inhale while repeating the mantra or Om ‘slowly’. It is called poorak.
- When the lungs are full of air, hold the air. It is known as “Antara Kumbhak”.
- When you feel restless, release the air slowly so that most of the air comes out of the lungs.
Benefits of Pranayama:
- It cleans the airways and prevents respiratory diseases.
- It purifies the blood and removes toxins from the body.
- It gives relief in Vata, Pitta and Kapha diseases.
- It reduces high blood pressure by normalizing blood pressure.
- It refreshes the body.
- Do not do pranayama in dirty environment.
- It should not be done in strong wind.
- It should not be done on the bed while covering the face.
- This should not be done before and after two hours before meals.
- Although it can be done at any time, the time before sunrise is quite beneficial.
- Pregnant women and physically weak people should not do this.
- While doing the poorak, the stomach should be pulled out, while doing it again it should be pulled inside.